Most of us believe that only Wi-Fi routers can create Wi-Fi access points in public places. It’s not true. Technology has evolved, and now Windows 10 has its own option to create a Wireless Hotspot. Turn Windows 10 PC into a Wireless hotspot in just these simple steps
1) Click on the Start button, then select Settings, follow up with Network and Internet.
2) Afterward, click on Mobile Hotspot.
3) Choose the network you want to share in Share my internet connection from.
4) Click on Edit, enter the network name and password, then click on save.
5) Turn on Share my internet connection with other devices and you are good to go.
To connect on the other device simply go to Wifi settings on that device, find the network name you just entered and then simply press connect.